What is Phendimetrazine?
Phendimetrazine is a weight loss medication that was first approved for the short-term treatment of obesity by the FDA in 1959. Phendimetrazine is sold under this generic name and is also sold under the brand names Bontril, Bontril PDM, Bontril Slow-Release, Bontril SR, Adipost, Anorex-SR, Appecon, Melfiat, Obezine, Phendiet, Plegine, Prelu-2 and Statobex. The differences between these different brands is the amount of Phendimetrazine they contain and the rate at which the medication is released to the body.
What is the difference between Phentermine and Phendimetrazine?
Phentermine and Phendimetrazine are different chemicals. Phentermine contain either Phentermine hydrochloride or Phentermine resin and Phendimetrazine diet pills contain Phendimetrazine tartrate. Despite their chemical differences, Phentermine and Phendimetrazine are both sympathomimetic amines that act similarly to amphetamines in the body and suppress appetite.
What is Phendimetrazine prescribed for?
Phendimetrazine is prescribed as an appetite suppressant for obese patients and is only for use over a short period of three to four weeks. Phendimetrazine, similar to other prescription diet pills such as Buy Phentermine and Tenuate, has been found to enhance weight loss when combined with diet, exercise and behavior therapy.
What types of Phendimetrazine are available?
Phendimetrazine is a generic drug that is used in a number of trade name diet pills. The most common type of Phendimetrazine diet pills are Bontril PDM and Bontril SR. Bontril PDM is an immediate-release tablet that contains 35mg of phendimetrazine tartrate. Bontril SR is a slow-release tablet that contains 105mg of phendimetrazine tartrate.
Phendimetrazine Diet Pill Review
- proven to be an effective anoretic that suppresses appetite and aids weight loss in when taken by obese patients who also follow a calorie-restricted diet, exercise program and behavior therapy program
- available in different doses to suit individual needs and preferences
- may cause serious harmful side-effects
- is habit forming and patients can become physically and psychologically dependent on this medication, and withdrawal effects may occur if it is stopped suddenly after several weeks of continuous use
- purchase of Phendimetrazine requires a prescription from your doctor
- cannot be taken for more than a few weeks at a time